Reviews On Dweller Wood Stove, True Feedback
Recently, people are talking about Dweller Wood Stove. Why is the topic of this stove so hot?
- Heat Resistant Glass Door Design
- Foldable Stove Legs
- Air Curtain Technology
- Stainless Steel 304
- Stacked Stovepipes Design
- Easy to Clean
I went camping with my friends last week. It was a great experience. We cook together is the most impressive thing for me. Dweller Wood Stove made our trip meaningful.
First of all, let me give you a brief introduction to Dweller Wood Stove. It is a folding tent stove. The appearance and design of this stove are deeply loved by people.
1. Heat Resistant Glass Door Design
The door of this stove is made of high-temperature resistant glass. You can see the burning of the wood in the firebox through the glass. This glass door has the function of heat resistance. The transparent glass allows you to judge when to add firewood.
When I saw that it was a transparent glass door, I immediately added Dweller Wood Stove to my shopping cart. Its quality is very good. I’m very satisfied with the glass door design of this stove.
The glass of this stove is resistant to high temperature. When we use it, the glass door does not deform due to high temperature.
Shop Now: https://www.pomoly.com/Dweller-Wood-Stove
2. Foldable Stove Legs
The legs of the Dweller Wood Stove are foldable. It has two legs at the bottom. These two legs can make the stove more firmly on the ground. When we don’t use the stove, we can fold the tent stove legs. The purpose of this design is to reduce the occupied space of the wood stove. Most people prefer to buy small stoves.
- This stove is very good. The stove is 304 stainless steel. Its material is not easy to corrode. Very suitable for use with my tent. (-Facebook)
- We use Dweller Wood Stove outdoors. It’s easy to carry. I’m satisfied with the size of this stove. (-Facebook)
3. Air Curtain Technology
The purpose of the air curtain is to create a “secondary combustion chamber”. Wood that is not fully burned will burn in the firebox again. The air entering from the top will move downward to form an “air wall” between the glass and the flame. This air wall is effective for cleaning glass and preventing the glass from blackening.
I like this stove very much. The stove can heat up quickly. Dweller Wood Stove is worth buying for outdoor travel enthusiasts.
4. Stainless Steel 304
This stove is made of 304 stainless steel. This tent stove adopts a 3mm thick stainless steel plate. When we use a stove, the stove can heat evenly. Stainless steel stoves are more durable than ordinary stoves.
- The quality of Dweller Wood Stove is very good. We used this stove last week. This stove is the same as the product description on Pomoly’s official website. I like this stove very much. (-Facebook)
- I like Dweller Wood Stove very much. The stove is made of stainless steel. It is friendly to outdoor campers. (-Facebook)
5. Stacked Stovepipes Design
The pipes of this stove can be stacked. This is a stove with eight stovepipes. The weight of each stovepipe is about 100 mg. The method of installing stove pipes is also very simple. You only need to insert the pipes into the top of the stove.
- There are eight pipes in this stove. I only used five stovepipes. And these pipes can be put into the stove. You can put this stove in the trunk of your car.
- The quality of this stove is very good. I am a fan of Pomoly, and the tent I use is also purchased on their official website. You can stack the length of stovepipes as you like. This is friendly to campers.
6. Easy to clean
This is a stove with a drawer-type ash tray. The ash left after the firewood is burned will automatically fall into the ash tray. And the glass door of the stove is detachable. When people use the stove, they can remove the glass door. With this design, people can clean the stove quickly.
- We use this stove to get heat in the tent. It’s warm. Dweller Wood Stove is a trustworthy product.
- I found some stoves on the Internet. This stove is better than I expected.
- The weight of this stove is 22.7 pounds. Dweller Wood Stove with foldable stove legs. The purpose of this design is to facilitate transportation and storage.
- The design of the top of the stove gives you enough space to put the pot or kettle, so you can cook delicious meals outdoors as easily as at home.
- If you want to know more about Pomoly’s products, you can click the link below to view their official website. Thank you for reading my article!
Official Website: https://www.pomoly.com/